The Milwaukee Rental Housing Resource Center and the Reclaiming Our Neighborhoods (RON) Coalition are partnering in a new community outreach effort to connect City of Milwaukee residents to trusted, homeownership resources. The Milwaukee Rental Housing Resource Center (MKE RHRC) is a collaborative network of local housing and related assistance programs. We bring together the resources and organizations that successfully guide residents through a variety of rental housing related issues. From understanding your rental housing rights, to finding legal and mediation services, better understanding how to access rental assistance, and accessing training and education, MKE RHRC brings the expertise of several area housing experts under one roof.
WELCOME TO OUR SITE!
The Rental Housing Resource Center has resources that can help tenants and landlords stabilize housing in Milwaukee County by offering resources that can help without the costs, time and frustration of court for tenants and landlords in Milwaukee County.
Tenant & Landlord Support Options Include:
- Assessment and Referrals for Rent and Utilities Assistance
- Landlord/Tenant Dispute Resolution through Neutral Mediation
- Relocation Assistance
In-person Assessment and Triage: Monday – Friday 10 am-3 pm
Community Advocates Downtown Office Building – 728 N. James Lovell Street Milwaukee, WI 53233
This coalition of neighborhood organizations and allies works together to improve the quality of housing in Milwaukee. RON does this by surveying the physical conditions of homes, and connecting residents to resources. Our goal is equitable, healthy neighborhoods of choice and opportunity for all residents. RON is active in the following neighborhoods:
- Amani: Amani United / Dominican Center
- Clarke Square: Clarke Square Neighborhood Initiative
- Harambee: Riverworks Development Corp.
- Layton Park, Burnham Park, Silver City: VIA CDC
- Lindsay Heights: Walnut Way Conservation Corps
- Muskego Way: Muskego Way Forward / Milwaukee Christian Center
- Near West Side: Near West Side Partners
- Sherman Park: Sherman Park Community Association
- Washington Park: United Methodist Children’s Services